PRE-SUMMER LITHE "10" 30 May 2012
Here's to achieving your best you right before Summer. Our "10" is back! Due to a lack of studio space, our "10" program has been MIA for over a year and now we're adding in a Lithe Foods component to really give you the results you're looking for (read our philosophy).
Hear this often?: "Tired of making excuses?" or, "Ready to lose the last 10 lbs for good?" I've always said that hard work in the studio really pays off and diet is 85%. Ninety-nine percent of the time, weight loss claims are meaningless. We all know that it's the ingredients that count the most. Our program truly has both.
How do you know if the Lithe "10" is for you? Do you need a kick-start? Have you been in a bad food, no Lithe state of mind? Are you looking for a total lifestyle change? Have you been disorderly eating? Do you need a little extra help? Do you want to become stronger? If you're ready to clean up your act, get conscious and back on track right before the heat of summer, we're here to help. During our last June "10," 11 women lost over 65 inches, 65 lbs and gained a whole lot more.
Our Lithe "10" is a one-month, ten (75 minute per class) class Lithe program capped at 12 people taught by Lithe Founder, Lauren Boggi Goldenberg and a few other select Lithe Instructors. We're holding our June "10" at Lithe Old City on Monday's, Wednesday's and two Saturday's beginning on June 18th.
Our program is complete with one, three-day Lithe Foods detox plan ($225 value) beginning on Tuesday, June 19th and a fantastic, flab-fighting Lithe meal plan for you to do at home for the remainder of the month.
Confused? Here's the breakdown:
- Lithe 10 is a series of 10 classes over 4 weeks, with a meal plan/nutrition element. It consists of:
- 10 classes, all of which are 75 minutes long (instead of 60), taught by selected staff (Lauren & Elizabeth Howe are teaching the bulk of them but you may see Lithe vets, Tif and Bari as well). These classes are specially designed for you.
- A three-day Lithe Foods Detox plan to kick off the program
- A Lithe meal plan/menu for the remainder of the 4 weeks (it's a 1,500-1,700 calorie a day written out menu designed by Lauren. You purchase the ingredients and make meals at home for yourself).
- Ten 75 minute classes, 1 Lithe Detox Plan ($225) and 4 weeks of menus = $550.
Below are our set dates (much like the Immersion course). Lithers must pre-pay/pre-enroll in the "10" by calling any Lithe Studio. Unfortunately, you will not be able to use existing class cards/unlimited monthly or "drop in" to Lithe "10" classes at a class card rate.
Monday, June 18th @6:45-8PM (& post-class meal plan pick up at 8PM)
Wednesday, June 20th @6:45-8PM
Saturday, June 23rd @11AM-12:15pm
Monday, June 25th @6:45-8PM
Wednesday, June 27th @6:45-8PM
Monday, July 3rd @6:45-8PM
Thursday, July 5th @6:45-8PM
Saturday, July 7th @11AM-12:15pm
Monday, July 9th @6:45-8PM
Wednesday, July 11th @6:45-8PM
Images of Lithe Instructors Amy Larkin & Anne Falasco via Dominic Episcopo