LITHE 10! 24 Sep 2012
Here's to achieving your best you right before the decadence of the holiday season is upon us with its hoardes of family members, cocktail dresses, and office parties. It's time for the fall edition of our "10"! Just like our incredibly successful summer edition, you can expect killer extended classes and a Lithe Foods component to really give you the results you're looking for (read our philosophy).
Our Lithe "10" is a one-month, ten (75 minute per class) class Lithe program capped at 12 people taught by select staff beginning October 9th. How do you know if "10" is for you? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you need a kick-start?
- Have you been in a bad food, no Lithe state of mind?
- Are you looking for a total lifestyle change?
- Do you need a little extra help?
- Do you want to become stronger?
Our program is complete with one, three-day Fall/Winter Seasonal Detox Plan ($225 value) followed by a fantastic, flab-fighting Lithe meal plan for you to do at home for the remainder of the month. As I always say, only 15% of changing your body happens in the studio, the remaining 85% is what we put into our bodies.
Confused? Here's the breakdown:
Lithe 10 is a series of 10 classes over 4 weeks, with a meal plan/nutrition element. It consists of:
- 10 classes, all of which are 75 minutes long (instead of 60), taught by selected staff. These classes are specially designed for you.
- A three-day Fall/Winter Seasonal Detox Plan to kick off the program
- A Lithe meal plan/menu for the remainder of the 4 weeks (it's a 1,500-1,700 calorie a day menu designed by Lauren Boggi, founder of Lithe Method. You purchase the ingredients and make meals at home for yourself).
are our set dates (much like the Immersion course). They will all take place at the Old City studio:
- Tuesday, October 9 (7:00pm)
- Thursday, October 11 (7:00pm)
- Tuesday, October 16 (7:00pm)
- Thursday, October 18 (7:00pm)
- Saturday, October 20 (11:00am)
- Tuesday, October 23 (7:00pm)
- Thursday, October 25 (7:00pm)
- Tuesday, October 30 (7:00pm)
- Thursday, November 1 (7:00pm)
- Saturday, November 3 (11:00am)