« ME ON MONDAY (AVERAGE). | Main | TWITTER TUESDAYS! »

LITHE 10! 24 Sep 2012

lithe 10

Here's to achieving your best you right before the decadence of the holiday season is upon us with its hoardes of family members, cocktail dresses, and office parties. It's time for the fall edition of our "10"! Just like our incredibly successful summer edition, you can expect killer extended classes and a Lithe Foods component to really give you the results you're looking for (read our philosophy).

Our Lithe "10" is a one-month, ten (75 minute per class) class Lithe program capped at 12 people taught by select staff beginning October 9th. How do you know if  "10" is for you?  Ask yourself the following questions:

  • Do you need a kick-start? 
  • Have you been in a bad food, no Lithe state of mind? 
  • Are you looking for a total lifestyle change? 
  • Do you need a little extra help? 
  • Do you want to become stronger? 
If you're nodding your head as you read, and feel ready to meet the changing of the seasons with a change of lifestyle and body, we're here to help. During our most recent pre-summer "10," 8 women lost a combined total of 47.5 inches! That's an average of almost 6 inches lost per Lither!  

Our program is complete with one, three-day Fall/Winter Seasonal Detox Plan ($225 value) followed by a fantastic, flab-fighting Lithe meal plan for you to do at home for the remainder of the month. As I always say, only 15% of changing your body happens in the studio, the remaining 85% is what we put into our bodies.

Confused? Here's the breakdown:

Lithe 10 is a series of 10 classes over 4 weeks, with a meal plan/nutrition element.  It consists of:

  • 10 classes, all of which are 75 minutes long (instead of 60), taught by selected staff. These classes are specially designed for you.
  • A three-day Fall/Winter Seasonal Detox Plan to kick off the program
  • A Lithe meal plan/menu for the remainder of the 4 weeks (it's a 1,500-1,700 calorie a day menu designed by Lauren Boggi, founder of Lithe Method. You purchase the ingredients and make meals at home for yourself).
Ten 75 minute classes, 1 Lithe Detox Plan ($225) and 4 weeks of menus = $550.

Below are our set dates (much like the Immersion course). They will all take place at the Old City studio:

  1. Tuesday, October 9 (7:00pm)
  2. Thursday, October 11 (7:00pm)
  3. Tuesday, October 16 (7:00pm)
  4. Thursday, October 18 (7:00pm)
  5. Saturday, October 20 (11:00am)
  6. Tuesday, October 23 (7:00pm)
  7. Thursday, October 25 (7:00pm)
  8. Tuesday, October 30 (7:00pm)
  9. Thursday, November 1 (7:00pm)
  10. Saturday, November 3 (11:00am)
Lithers must pre-pay/pre-enroll in the "10" by calling any Lithe Studio.  Unfortunately, you will not be able to use existing class cards/unlimited monthly or "drop in" to Lithe "10" classes at a class card rate.

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e553cf2fe68834017d3c3754b6970c

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference LITHE 10! :

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Lithe 10 during the summer was pretty amazing! I'm sad I can't do it this time around!

Hi Lauren,

Any chance this will be offered at the Main Line location?

Thanks,
Patricia

I would also like to see this offered at the mainline location!!!

The comments to this entry are closed.

{ Sponsors }

{ Disclaimer }

All imagery and montages on this blog are created solely for Lithe Method® and the Fithiphealthy® blog. Our photos are not stock photos. The women that you see on our site are Lithe Instructors and Lithe clients. We ask that you do not copy or use our imagery or our montages without permission and all photos must also be credited and linked to our original post.

We love reader comments, but all inappropriate comments, self-promotional spam, or other items unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Lithe Method®, FitHipHealthy®, We Heart Your Heart®, Higher Power Band System®, Lithe Foods® and Lithe Wear® are registered trademarks of Lithe®, Inc. All rights reserved.

My Photo

{ Tweet, Tweet }

follow me on Twitter