NICOLE'S CLOSET! 20 Sep 2012
Lithe instructor, Nicole Sewall, has just returned from covering fashion week in both London and Paris to see the Spring 2013 collections (she's the co-managing director for BHLDN, Anthropologie's bridal and special occasion brand). Between darting to and from runway shows, working with designers on product, doing a bit of vintage shopping, and going to the latest gown exhibition at the Victoria & Albert museum, Nicole is always on the go-go-go when she travels for work. Aside from doing some tuck-squeezing in her hotel room (she says it helps her feel better about all the croissants and pain-au-chocolats she consumes in Paris), Nicole has a few must have travel essentials to share that help to keep her fresh and gorgeous while she's globetrotting.
- Skinnyskinny Organic Dry Shampoo Mini. It's perfect for those transatlantic flights, between washes or when you just need an extra 20 mins of sleep!
- Fancy pajamas. A bit of home when far from home. Bodas makes menswear inspired sets in the softest cottons.
- Sneaks. Perfect for trekking around the city all day. They surprisingly go with everything. (And the wedge makes them a bit better than the converses I used to try to get away with)
- DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Mini. One-stop shopping. Instantly removes all traces of the day’s makeup, cleanses and hydrates.
- Black blazer. It's instant polish. I throw it on over everything from slouchy airplane friendly pants to floral dresses and I’m off.
- Aesop Geranium Leaf Body Balm. An amazingly scented body lotion in a travel friendly tube. This light scent sticks throughout the day so I can skip the perfume.
Image of Lithe instructor, Nicole Sewall, wearing Lithe's Rhythm Tee & Attitude Pants via Dom