JORDAN'S HERB RUB 8 Jul 2013
If you're grilling or broiling this week, give this Herb Rub a try! I love it on Tilapia smothered with dijon mustard). Serves 2-3 people.
2 -3 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
1 lemon (zest of)
- Combine all herbs
- Spread fish with Dijon Mustard
- Rub fish fillets with olive oil and place in a dish.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and sea salt to taste.
- Sprinkle evenly with herb mixture.
- Refrigerate seasoned fish in refrigerator or use immediately.
- Grill or broil fish.
- Serve fish with wedges of lemon
Image via Jordan