1-2 days • 1400 calories/day • 100% plant-based and raw
Lighten up post-Thanksgiving with our Lithe Foods Ultra Lithe Cleanse on Tuesday, December 1! Our greenest, Lithest cleanse is low in sugar, rich in fiber and healthy fats, alkaline, and nutrient-dense. If you're looking to go deeper, greener, and 100% liquid, this is the right choice for you.
Ultra Lithe Cleanse Menu
Go to our online store > products > choose your pickup studio. Orders must be placed by Wednesday, November 25 at 3PM. Payment must be received to reserve a plan. No cancellations or refunds.
Days One and Two on Tuesday, December 1 from 6AM-8PM. Due to the nature of the product, we cannot guarantee freshness beyond Thursday, December 3.
Our Lithe Foods Ultra Lithe Cleanse is developed for Lithers and it's filling, farm-fresh, and organic. Enjoy!
1. Coco-Rose Water: Thai coconut meat, rose, alkaline water
2. Lauren's Skin Saver: aloe, kale, cucumber, celery, apple, lemon, ginger
3. Watershed Cocktail: pineapple, cucumber, jalapeño
4. Ultra Lithe Green Soup: cucumber, avocado, spinach, garlic, ginger, dill, cilantro, pink Himalayan sea salt, EVOO
5. Spirit Lemonade: kale, activated charcoal (coconut), lemon, maple syrup, pink Himalayan sea salt
6. La Ensalada: kale, cucumber, celery, lemon, ginger, green tomato
7. Ultra Lithe Milk: ashwaghanda, cashew, filtered water, cinnamon, vanilla bean, pink Himalayan sea salt, coconut nectar
Our Skinny Collard Wrap with Korean kimchi is back! It's spicy, organic, fermented, fat-free and good for the belly. Koreans eat so much of this condiment (40 pounds of it per person each year) that they say kimchi instead of cheese when getting their picture taken. The reddish fermented cabbage dish is served at every meal, either alone or mixed with rice or noodles. It's part of a high-fiber, low-fat diet that keeps obesity at bay in Korea.
Kimchi is loaded with vitamins A, B, and C, but its biggest benefit may be its healthy bacteria called lactobacilli. It aids digestion and seems to help stop yeast infections. It may also prevent cancer.
One serving ($10)
We love Ian Brendle (Green Meadow Farm) and Z Food Farm's produce. So crisp, flavorful, and clean. Each week our soups, bowls, and salads change as we bring you seasonal produce straight from the farm. Here's what's available now.
Organic beluga lentils, organic shaved radish, organic shaved turnip, wilted turnip greens with honey mustard vinaigrette
This bowl is Southern at heart. With tangy-sweet honey mustard dressing, crunchy turnips, wilted bitter turnip greens, and lentils, it's filling, comforting, protein-packed (17.9 g), and aligned with your nutritional goals. Lentils and greens are low in calories and fat and high in iron which helps oxygen flow through your body. Count on this dish to rev up your metabolism and keep you energized and lithe.
One serving ($12)
A fresh batch of bone broth has arrived. We will only keep 2 quarts at each studio, and the rest will be kept in deep freeze. Our broth sells out quickly, so please speak to our front desk staff or call 215-545-5144 if you'd like some set aside for you.
With 69 calories, 4g fat, 6g protein, and 0 carbs per cup, this simple superfood is the equivalent of liquid gold. Lithe's bone broth is made from organic grass-fed beef marrow bones, chicken feet, and mirepoix so that it's packed with nutrients. Lauren starts each day with a cup of bone broth and says it plays a major role in keeping her and her family healthy. The amino acids and other healing compounds released in the simmering process also promote joint health, which makes bone broth a smart sip for Lithers. And if you want to feel and look your best this fall, bone broth also helps out in the beauty department. It's rich in collagen, which supports and strengthens the structural matrix of hair, skin, and nails.
32 oz. has four 8 oz. servings or enough to make one large batch of soup ($16). We recommend keeping your bone broth frozen! Divide batch into 4 servings, and freeze, or freeze 2 and keep 1 or 2 servings in the fridge. Bone broth has a fridge life of 4-5 days but will keep indefinitely in the freezer.
Key nutrients in Lithe bone broth and their benefits:
Cartilage: Used as a supplement for treating joint pain and eases inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract.
Bone marrow: Helps increase blood cell production and strengthens the immune system.
Amino acid: Key in the production of glucose and enhances gastric secretion of soft tissue and wound healing.
Collagen and gelatin: Aid in the formation and repair of cartilage, help bone healing, and facilitate digestion and assimilation of proteins.
Calcium, phosphorus and magnesium: Help sustain healthy bones and muscles; facilitate proper nerve transmission and gland function; generate energy in the body.
You're not alone. We all find excuses to not exercise. Life gets in everyone's way, but you CAN reach your goals and achieve the results you want. Here are ten tips for when youcan't seem to get your rear in gear, get out of your own head, or stay motivated.
1. Prioritize. No time because you spend hours on your smart phone? Turn that time into active time. In the long run, you'll be glad that you put your health first. Your body will thank you, too.
2. Make a date with YOU. Schedule your workout just like you schedule doctor's appointments and dinner with friends and honor that commitment. It's just as important.
3. Write it down. Tracking your progress and setbacks is eye-opening and effective. Record how long you worked out, what class you took, how you felt after. I always remind myself that I'm only one hour away from a good mood and that always motivates me to just do it on days when I need a boost.
4. Stay positive. Your body hears everything your mind thinks!
5. Imagine it. Visualize your results! Think about how you will look and feel after one month, six weeks, three months, six months, and one year. Results are the best motivational tool, so be sure to keep up with your own measurements and photos.
6. Make yourself accountable. Going public with your story keeps you committed.
7. Don't get discouraged. It's important to make a long-term commitment, even if it means going without noticable results for a week. Remember that you can't go wrong by eating Lithe and working out regularly (especially when it's fun!).
8. Find a few besties. Spend time with friends who also value a healthy lifestyle. You will benefit from sharing your stories about how fantastic you look, how strong you're becoming, how great you feel, and funny things that happen in the studio.
9. Reward yourself! I'm not talking about junk food. Each week that you accomplish your goals (maybe it's a going to a certain number of classes, taking a particular class with an instructor that you used to avoid like the plague, or becoming a consistent 6AMer or 5:30PMer.
Treat yourself to something that inspires you to stick with it, like a new pair of workout pants or a piece of jewelry. I recommend creating a point system. When you meet your goals, give yourself a point and record it. When you hit a certain amount of points, treat yourself to an activity that makes you feel great, such as a mani/pedi with friends or a massage.
10. Travel Lithe. If you've Escaped with us, you know that Lithe travels well! Get outside, have fun, and utilize your surroundings. Just make sure to send a Lithe on Location shot to us!
We love Ian Brendle (Green Meadow Farm) and Z Food Farm's produce. So crisp, flavorful, and clean. Each week our soups, bowls, and salads change as we bring you seasonal produce straight from the farm. Here's what's available now:
Organic Veggie Bone Broth Soup
Organic bone broth, organic carrot, organic celery, organic garlic, organic kale & organic potato
This simple superfood soup is comforting and healing. Lithe's bone broth is made from roasted organic grass-fed beef marrow bones, chicken feet, and mirepoix so it's packed with nutrients and protein. The amino acids and other healing compounds released in the simmering process also promote joint health, which makes bone it a smart sip for Lithers. And if you want to feel and look your best this fall, bone broth also helps out in the beauty department. It's rich in collagen, which supports and strengthens the structural matrix of hair, skin, and nails.
1 serving ($10)
Want to upgrade your brekkie game? Looking for a comforting, nutritious breakfast that's less than 300 calories and tastes like sweet potato pie? Trying to stay away from processed carbs? Need a superfood with beauty benefits? Meet our sweet potato bowl. This breakfast of champions is low-cal and brims with vitamin A (retinol) and beta-carotene. It's made with organic sweet potatoes (which rank as the most nutritious veggie) and topped with protein-rich buckwheat groats, walnuts, chia seeds, and maple syrup. In-studio and online.
• Participants must Sign Up (Registration is closed)
• The Fitness: Complete 25 Lithe workouts in 30 days
• Eating Lithe: You'll receive a week 1 kick-off menu. We want you eating clean M-F.
• Share: Join in and inspire others on social media via our hash-tag calendar.
• Not in Philly? Join in and show us how you're getting fit wherever you are.
• Everyone Wins: Everyone who completes 25 classes in 30 days, and completes our hashtag calendar will win a Lithe tote!
• The #'s: We're looking at the number of active Lithers who complete 25 workouts in 30 days.
• Track your progress! Participants must complete true, before and after pictures. We're looking for real, honest, and inspiring posts.
• Eating Lithe: You'll receive a week 1 kick-off menu. We want to see this igniting your passion for healthy eating throughout the month.
• Studio wins: An exclusive workshop, Lithe Transformation group photo-shoot and Fit Hip Healthy feature.
Master Lithe Instructor Bari Rosenthal via Dom
All imagery and montages on this blog are created solely for Lithe Method® and the Fithiphealthy® blog. Our photos are not stock photos. The women that you see on our site are Lithe Instructors and Lithe clients. We ask that you do not copy or use our imagery or our montages without permission and all photos must also be credited and linked to our original post.
We love reader comments, but all inappropriate comments, self-promotional spam, or other items unrelated to the post will be deleted.
Lithe Method®, FitHipHealthy®, We Heart Your Heart®, Higher Power Band System®, Lithe Foods® and Lithe Wear® are registered trademarks of Lithe®, Inc. All rights reserved.