LITHE BIKINI CASSEROLE 2 Jul 2015
Guys, this is so clutch! Need a recipe for a potluck this weekend? Try our Lithe Bikini Kale Casserole! It's delish and great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a BBQ – and everyone loves it. Our Lithe Foods Bikini Kale Dressing is protein-packed and is a great substitute for oil. Grab it this weekend. It's 25% off through July 6!
Serves: 4 Prep: 15 min. Cook: 75 min.
• 4-5 sweet potatoes, peeled
• Lots of veggies (we love kale, zucchini, yellow squash, jalapeno and red peppers)
• 8 eggs
• 3 green onions, sliced
• 1 tsp. garlic powder
• 2 tbsp. Lithed-Up Bikini Kale Dressing
• Pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Wrap each sweet potato in aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake 40-45 minutes or until soft.
4. Remove sweet potatoes from foil and cool.
5. Reduce heat to 350 degrees. Chop and sautee veggies and green onions.
6. Mash potatoes and place in a bowl. Drizzle with dressing, season to taste.
7. Place mashed potatoes in a baking dish.
8. Scatter sauteed veggies on top of potatoes.
9. In a separate bowl, beat eggs and season to taste.
10. Pour eggs on top of the sweet potato and veggie mixture.
11. Place in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the eggs are set.
Image via Lauren