Happy Monday Old City Lithers!
We’re so excited to be able to finally show you our new Studio space – it’s beautiful, and we know you are all going to love it. However, we’re still in a soft opening stage and we are very much still a work in progress. Please be patient with us while we smooth out the details of the space.
A couple of things to know for your classes this week:
- The showers will be up and running sometime during the week (we’ll let you know!).
- Our lockers will be installed next week.
- Our Old City phone line is being installed ASAP, and we’ll give you the phone number as soon as it is confirmed. In the meantime, continue to call Rittenhouse (215-545-5144) for questions about all studios.
How do you get there?
The space can be a little tricky to find on your first shot. Our address is 218 Cuthbert St. It’s in the same building as Sweat Fitness and (Hush) Salon on 3rd St; however, the entrance is actually the Creative Arts Building on Cuthbert St (between Market and Arch). You cannot enter through Sweat.
- If you are coming up (walking) on 3rd St, Cuthbert is not a full street. To get to the studio from 3rd, make a left or right at the walkway between Hana & Posy, and Jonathan Adler. The entrance is then to your left (through the parking lot), to the left of Olde City Day School in the Creative Arts Building.
- If you are coming down 2nd St (South), Cuthbert is a marked street. Just walk onto Cuthbert, and the studio will be through the parking lot to the right in the Creative Arts Building.
Our signage is not yet installed (thanks, management!), our waiting areas are not yet as comfortable as we would like, and we wish you would have full access to the shower facilities, but both our mat rooms are clean, ready to go, and stunning and we wanted to make sure we can offer you the classes we promised this week. We’ll keep you updated on the showers and other details as the week progresses.
Images of Lithe Instructor, Kim Sauer practicing in Studio 1, our locker room sinks, waiting area, showers, hallway and Studio 2