Just in time for the beginning of Summer! From June 27th-June 29th, join us for three days of Lithe with Lauren specially designed to inspire confidence, reset eating habits, and transform your body (we're talking visible results!)
*Six hours of unique (all new choreography!) Lithe with Lauren: two, two-hour classes at Lithe Rittenhouse and one, two-hour Lithe Escape workout on Saturday, June 28th at 8AM at Lithe Beach in Avalon, NJ:
Friday, June 27th: Rittenhouse Studio from 6-8pm
Saturday, June 28th: Lithe Beach in Avalon, NJ from 8-10am
Sunday, June 29th: Rittenhouse Studio from 3-5:30pm
*Lithe Foods Detox Plan: three days of lean, local and seasonal meals & fresh, cold-pressed juices and smoothies.
*1 WKND Spirit Circle meeting on Sunday, June 29th at 5-5:30PM
*Lithe WKND Swag Bag with goodies from our sponsors
Pricing: $425 with Lithe Foods Meal Plan or $200 a la carte fitness only
Reservations & Payment: Reservations will open on Friday, June 13th at 4PM by calling 215-545-5144
Transportation: Transportation is not included; Lithers are responsible for their own transportation to and from Avalon (we recommend carpooling!).
Full Disclosure: WKND attendance is limited to 26 people. A camera will be present twice shooting footage for Lithe TV.
Image of Lithe Instructor Meg Grauzlis wearing FP Movement via Dom and food images via Lauren
I never post any of our sequencing, but I'm breaking my own rules here because I think that there are a lot of misconceptions about what Lithe & Cardio-Cheer-Sculpting ® IS (and what it isn't), and it's origins. No, Lithe is not Barre, Pilates or Yoga; It truly is it's own thing.
Here's a taste of Lithe's Rock Steady. Thanks to Lithe Instructor Danielle Ingerman and Lither Veronique Hooper who allowed me to shoot them post-class! Ignore me as I egg them on in this video. As you would expect, I tend to get really excited about CCS. I'll dive deeper into this subject this week!
My childhood friend, Carisa Ploch's family farm was featured here by Sweetgreen. It reminds me a little bit of my first attempt at Lithe TV, and reinforces just how important it is to know where our food grows, and that we should give praise and recognize our local farmers. My grandfather had a bumper sticker that said: No Farmers, No Food. Not only has that statement been etched in my mind since a child, it's one of the reasons that I created Lithe Foods. This short video is beautiful (can you believe this is New Jersey?), features my hometown, and is worth a watch. I love this so much, I had to share.
About the internship:
*10-12 hours per week. The schedule can be flexible.
* Many different tasks, including scouting for posts and products; conducting interviews inside and out of the studios for Lithe TV and FitHipHealthy, doing blog formatting and admin; taking photographs, running blog-related errands (e.g., picking up leggings for photo shoots, taste-testing Lithe Foods, going to the post office), and providing general administrative and editorial support.
* Commitment of at least three months, starting around Jan 7th, 2013
* Ideally one person based in NYC and one person based in Philadelphia. You can work remotely from your home much of the time, but I'd love to work together a few times a month.
* Unpaid, but with perks: Exposure on FitHipHealthy, learning the ins-and-outs of how blogs work behind-the-scenes, learning how to run a small business, Lithe classes, Lithe Foods and gratitude.
About the intern:
* FitHipHealthy reader & is very familiar with Lithe.
* Has a camera
* VERY detail oriented.
* Likes to research, photograph, test and scout fashion, food and beauty products
* Fluent in the online shopping world and the blog world.
* Adept at internet research.
* Friendly, creative and hardworking.
* Efficient and adept at meeting deadlines.
* Bonus: Experience in graphic design and Photoshop.
If you're interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a bit about yourself and your resume by 12.22.12
Eugenia Kim's headscarf keeps the sun at bay and looks chicer than a hat, Rodin's travel kit is perfect for healing summer skin and it gives you a taste of the brand's luxe oils without the price tag, Lithe's upcoming episodes of Lithe TV, my Tori Praver bikini bottoms have a perfect fit (and they stay put) and Etoile Isabel Marant's Bobby shoes.
Out-take Lithe TV & images of Lauren in Virgin Gorda and Anegada via Stuart Goldenberg, Barney's.com and brand websites
All imagery and montages on this blog are created solely for Lithe Method® and the Fithiphealthy® blog. Our photos are not stock photos. The women that you see on our site are Lithe Instructors and Lithe clients. We ask that you do not copy or use our imagery or our montages without permission and all photos must also be credited and linked to our original post.
We love reader comments, but all inappropriate comments, self-promotional spam, or other items unrelated to the post will be deleted.
Lithe Method®, FitHipHealthy®, We Heart Your Heart®, Higher Power Band System®, Lithe Foods® and Lithe Wear® are registered trademarks of Lithe®, Inc. All rights reserved.