About the internship:
*10-12 hours per week. The schedule can be flexible.
Many different tasks, including scouting for posts and products;
conducting interviews inside and out of the studios for Lithe TV and
FitHipHealthy, doing blog formatting and admin; taking photographs,
running blog-related errands (e.g., picking up leggings for photo
shoots, taste-testing Lithe Foods, going to the post office), and
providing general administrative and editorial support.
* Commitment of at least three months, starting around Jan 7th, 2013
Ideally one person based in NYC and one person based in
Philadelphia. You can work remotely from your home much of the time,
but I'd love to work together a few times a month.
Unpaid, but with perks: Exposure on FitHipHealthy, learning the
ins-and-outs of how blogs work behind-the-scenes, learning how to run a
small business, Lithe classes, Lithe Foods and gratitude.
About the intern:
* FitHipHealthy reader & is very familiar with Lithe.
* Has a camera
* VERY detail oriented.
* Likes to research, photograph, test and scout fashion, food and beauty products
* Fluent in the online shopping world and the blog world.
* Adept at internet research.
* Friendly, creative and hardworking.
* Efficient and adept at meeting deadlines.
* Bonus: Experience in graphic design and Photoshop.
If you're interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a bit about yourself and your resume by 12.22.12